Dr. Nalankilli. V. P
M.S. Gen. Surgery, FACS, FMAS
About Dr. Nalankilli. V. P
- Worked in JIPMER, Puducherry as a Senior Resident in Dept. of General Surgery from 2001 to 2004
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Dept. of General Surgery in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Indhira Gandhi Medical College, Puducherry from 2004 to 2011
- Trained in G.I Oncology for 6 months in TATA Memorial Cancer Center, Mumbai( 2009- 2010)
- Now working as a Senior Consultant in Dept. of HPB at GEM Hospital, Coimbatore for 10 years since 2011
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
No. of Surgeries / Procedures performed
HPB Surgery per year
Years of Experience
Available OP Day (8 AM - 5 PM)
- Wednesday & Saturday (SGE – 5th OPD)
- Tuesday & Friday (12 pm – 2 pm)
Book an Appointment
Research and Publications
Long-term results of hepatic hydatid disease managed using palanivelu hydatid system: Indian experience in tertiary center. Surg Endosc. 2014 Oct;28(10):2832-9. doi: 10.1007/s00464-014-3570-2. Epub 2014 Jun 6
Laparoscopic pylorus preserving pancreaticoduodenectomy in paediatric age for solid pseudopapillary neoplasm of head of the pancreas – case report Pancreatology. 2014 Nov-Dec;14(6):550-2. doi: 10.1016/j.pan.2014.06.005. Epub 2014 Jul 2
Hepatic artery reconstruction following iatrogenic injury during laparoscopic distal pancreatectomy: Minimal access surgery is new horizon J Minim Access Surg. 2016 Oct-Dec;12(4):382-4. doi: 10.4103/0972-9941.181330.
Laparoscopic hysterectomy with bilateral orchidectomy for Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome with seminoma testes: Case report J Minim Access Surg. 2015 Oct-Dec;11(4):273-5. doi: 10.4103/0972-9941.158160.
Laparoscopic radical cholecystectomy for suspected early gall bladder carcinoma: thinking beyond convention Surg Endosc. 2016 Jun;30(6):2442-8. doi: 10.1007/s00464-015-4495-0. Epub 2015 Sep 28
Laparoscopic central pancreatectomy: Our technique and long-term results in 14 patients. J Minim Access Surg. 2015 Jul-Sep;11(3):167-71. doi: 10.4103/0972-9941.158967
Long-term results of laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic and periampullary cancer-experience of 130 cases from a tertiary-care center in South India J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2015 Apr;25(4):295-300. doi: 10.1089/lap.2014.0502. Epub 2015 Mar 19.
Laparoscopic total pancreatectomy for multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 syndrome-associated multifocal, non-functioning pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor: A case report. Asian J Endosc Surg. 2017 Jun 6. doi: 10.1111/ases.12390.